The Application for WZU 2022 Autumn Intake is Open
For more information, please visit our official website for international students: http://cic.wzu.edu.cn/info/1279/1966.htm
01. Basic requirements
Non-Chinese citizen with a valid passport; Be in good health.
02. Education background requirements
High school graduate or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate (Bachelor Degree Applicant);
University graduate or equivalent to a Chinese University graduate (Master Degree Applicant).
03. Language requirements
Applicants to Chinese-taught programs must have passed HSK grade 5 or have equivalent Chinese language proficiency; Applicants to English-taught programs must pass IELTS 6.0 or have equivalent English language proficiency.
01. Photocopy of passport
02. Graduation certificate and official transcript of highest education.
03. The certificate and transcript should be in Chinese or English. If not, they should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
04. Language proficiency certificate for English-taught program applicants IELTS or TOEFL will be required if the applicant is not a native English speaker ( A minimum score should be obtained as follows: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL iBT70, or TOEFL paper-based 550). For Chinese-taught program applicants: HSK grade 5 or above is required.
05. Study plan and two recommendation letters (only for Master applicants).
06. Health report within six months
07. No criminal Report issued within six months
08. Bank statement (The balance should at least be able to cover one year's tuition fee and accommodation fee)
09. Applicants under the age of 18 should submit a Letter of Authorization and Guardian's Letter of Guarantee; the guardian must be an adult Chinese person.
10. Applicants, who are presently in China, should provide photocopies of the resident permit and also performance statements issued by the previous school if applicable.
Use the link or scan the QR code to apply online： https://study.wzu.edu.cn
January 1st-July 31st, 2022
The registration time is at the beginning of September 2022. The specific time is subject to the “Admission Notice”.If international students are able to come to China when it comes to September, applicants should go to the Chinese Embassy (Consulate)to apply for an entry study (X1)visa.
If international students are not able to come to China because of the pandemic, students outside China will take online classes and students inside China will register at Wenzhou University at the time specified in the notice.
Students of programs taught in Chinese shall graduate with HSK Level 5; students of undergraduate and postgraduate programs taught in English shall graduate with HSK Level 4 and 3 respectively.
Address: Room 217, Building 3, North Campus, Wenzhou University, Chashan University Town, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China 325035
Please visit following website for FAQ: http://cic.wzu.edu.cn/APPLY/FAQ.htm
International Relations Office, Wenzhou University
Postal Address: 6th Floor, Administrative Building, South Campus, Wenzhou University, Chashan University Town, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China 325035